Membership in the Caldwell Area Chamber of Commerce entitles members to numerous privileges and services including online advertising, website linking, business directory listings and much, much more (see services listed below)!
We have monthly luncheon meetings from January through December with informative speakers, networking opportunities, business spotlights and details about how to get involved in local activities. And with our role in the community, we oftentimes have the opportunity to promote our members to those in search of particular services.
Be recognized as a part of the Caldwell area business community. Join the Chamber now and start enjoying the benefits tailored to your business!
For more informationon how the Caldwell Chamber can help build your business, or to apply for membership call us today at 459-7493, or email us!
- Membership listing in Caldwell’s largest business organization
- A political and legislative voice on business and community issues
- New customer contacts through Chamber marketing programs
- Numerous “members only” discount privileges
- Confidential business counseling
- Credibility – businesses that belong to their local chambers of commerce are viewed favorably by their respective communities
- Representation and advocacy through the Chamber’s strong alliances with other area chambers, economic development groups, educational institutions and the City of Caldwell.
- Annual events keeping your business connected in the community
- A portion of your membership dues are tax deductible
- Motivated and professional Chamber staff to serve you
- Monthly Noonbreak Lunches
- Monthly Business After Hours
- Chamber newsletter advertising
- Ribbon cutting/Grand-opening program
- Sponsorship of events
- Membership referrals and listings
- Website listings and links from the online directory
- Advertising space on the Chamber’s website
- Sponsorship opportunities highlighting your business
- Mega-marketing and Coffee Connect networking events
Business Development Program
- Chamber only referrals
- Monthly membership meetings featuring top speakers and business programs
- Training and education programs
- New member receptions
Chamber Business Plan
- Every member has a “say” on the Chamber’s Business Plan
- Every member has access to participate on every Chamber committee
- Your voice makes a difference here
- Your business needs represented