Paul has over 28 years of banking experience with Wells Fargo Bank He has worked in Coeur D’Alene, Moscow, Grangeville/Cottonwood, Boise, and the Nampa area for the last 15 years.
* Specializing in commercial lending for agriculture and commercial & industrial.
* Graduated from Meridian High School, and from the University of Idaho with degrees in Marketing and Human Resource Management.
Community and Professional Involvements:
• Ag Committee Member – Nampa/Caldwell Chamber of Commerce
• Current Chair of the Idaho Ag. Banker’s Association, former Vice Chair and committee member.
• Over the years have been involved in various activities: Festival of Trees, Lions club and various chamber events.